Friday, September 20, 2013

13 Injured in Chicago Mass Shooting (blog post 5)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/20/justice/chicago-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2


           A mass shooting at a park in Chicago left 13 injured and 3-year-old  Deonta Howard in critical condition after being shot in the head.

            The shooting took place at Cornell Square Park on the south side of Chicago Thursday Sep. 19th. None of the other victims were listed in serious critical condition the next morning.

            Investigators are pushing toward the assumption that the shooting was gang-related. The 3-year-old victim Deonta Howard was shot in the ear and the bullet exited the boy’s mouth.

            “Y’all out here killing these innocent people, kids, parents, grandparents, mothers, fathers; it’s got to stop. You need to stop.” said Deonta Howard’s Grandmother, Semehca Nunn.

            I think that Chicago is a very dangerous place for the youth. Well in general. The city should move toward making it a safer community. 

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Man who plotted to kill and eat children sentenced 27 years in prison (blog post 4)


           http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/17/us/cannibal-eat-children-case/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

         Geoffrey Portway, age 40 of Boston was plotting to kill and eat children. He wasn’t caught; he confessed and pleaded guilty to child pornography.


          Authorities said he participated in online activities about kidnapping and eating children. They also found a huge cache of child porn in his basement.


          This was a summary of his case. Federal prosecutors said that Portway had pled guilty to some of the most vile and heinous crimes known to our society.


          I think that this man should be in prison for life or in a mental institute. Who in hell plans to kill, and eat children. That’s sort of demonic in my opinion. It’s crazy.

Friday, September 13, 2013

George Zimmerman threatens wife ( blog post 3)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/justice/florida-zimmerman/index.html?iref=allsearch
(this was the only link of the story i could find)

Police answered a 911 phone call from wife of George Zimmerman, Shellie Zimmerman.

She said Zimmerman threatened her and her father with a weapon.

Officer detain George Zimmerman but never arrested him. Detectives later came to investigate.

The weapon had questioned to be a gun, but police told reporters there was no gun. But Zimmermans attorney told CNN reported that he had a firearm on him.

The incident stemmed from Shellie Zimmerman filing a divorce last week.

The 911 call: "He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step Closer' he's just threatening all of us with his firearm."

Shellie told 911 that George also punches her father in the nose.

"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm reall, really, really scared." she says.

I think at this point it is important to just divorce his and stay away from him, thats's probably the safest thing to do.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Shellie Zimmerman filing for a divorce (blog post 2)

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/09/05/shellie-zimmerman-divorce-george-zimmerman?hpt=hp_t3
George Zimmerman's wife, Shellie Zimmerman is filing for a divorce, less than two months after George Zimmerman was found not guilty in shooting death of 17 yr. old Trayvon Martin. Divorce files were submitted Thursday afternoon.

Shellie appeared on good morning american were she said her marriage was in jeopardy.

She plead guilty recently to perjury for lying about finances during a bond meeting stating she and her husband were broke when she actually had about $135,000 in donations.

Shellie and George Zimmerman were living in a 20 ft. trailer in the woods to hide from people.

I think divorcing George Zimmerman would be smart because of publicity abd that staying with him could be potentially dangerous.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Richard Daughenbaugh beat to death Aug. 25 (blog post 1 redue)

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013309060103


Richard Daughenbaugh, a 40 yr. old man of Des Moines residence was beaten to death Aug. 25 in a parking lot by the Wells Fargo Arena. He died from several severe injuries at Methodist Medical Center.

Daughenbaugh was fishing at 1 am. The suspects had no earlier conflicts or any affiliation with Daughenbaugh at all before the incident. The suspects used their bare hands in the beating.

Three suspects, Yarvon Nathaniel Russell, James Alon Shorter, and Kent Anthony Tyler III. All 18 from the Des Moines area. They are facing first-degree murder charges.

Personally I think their could have been no reason at all to beat an innocent man to death. I think the suspects should be in jail. It's crazy to hear these things. A man was completely innocent and now he's dead.